Sunday 28 March 2010

bored.com

Questionnaire...

Make-up
1. Bobbi Brown tinted moitsuriser in Alabaster tint
2.Colossal Mascara by Mabelline New York
3.Moon Beam by Benefit
4.MAC gold eyeshadow
5.Sexy Mother Pucker lip gloss by Soap and Glory

Food
1.Quesadilla (or anything mexican for that matter)
2.Eggs benedict!
3.Roast lamb with all the trimmings!!
4.Tuna Pasta!
5.Sanwiches!

Drink
1.Water
2.Tea of any sort but earl grey in particular
3.Coffee
4.Wine
5.Vodka lemon and lime

Stores
1.H&M
2.Topshop
3.Urban Outfitters
4.ASOS.com
5.Selfridges

Places to eat
1.Arco Lounge
2.Pubs
3.Woktastic
4.Pret a Manger
5.Bella pizza/Big Bite (broad street on a friday or saturday night!) LOL!

Places to drink
1.All Bar One
2.Crystal River
3.Arco Lounge
4.Revolution
5.Varisty/Proverbial

Movies
1.Breakfast at Tiffanys
2.Legally Blonde
3.TAKEN
4.Seven Pounds
5.Twilight/New Moon
TBC

Books
1.The Twilight Saga
2.Alice in Wonderland
3.VOGUE (tehe)
4.Twiggy in black and white
5.My Sisters keeper

3 comments:

Lisa said...

i assume these are top 5 at the moments? I finished My Sister's Keeper - will bring it back with me. Good book. Unexpected. Can't relate to most of your lists ;-) being the old fashioned boring untrendy older sister that I am but maybe i should make my own list! guess it would say a lot about what a total sociophobe I am these days! Can't think of 5 places I like to drink!

Lisa said...

did you check out those ideas for an Alice party?

amberxo said...

yeh I did. was really cute stuff on there. i have bookmarked it for when I decide to have my party :)

Do a top 5 list and then I can see really how sad you are :)
lots of lovee xxxxx